Having a bad day? Need a hug or a smile? Then consider yourself lucky that Lynnette is our official greeter. She is also our finance woman, handling patient accounts and all insurance claims. When not scheduling patients, you can find Lynnette reading, walking their chocolate lab, participating in church doings, or spending time with her friends and family.
Meeting Deanna means that you have an appointment with Dr. Crompton. As a chair side assistant her role is to help patients and the dentists with all procedures. Deanna is also a skilled and creative seamstress. She sews for pleasure and as a business. Deanna has four grandchildren, who love to spend time with their Grammy.
Chris is our dental hygienist. She is in charge of all of our patient's healthy smiles. Chris is involved with her professional organization and excels in pursuing continuing education. Please ask her all of your hygiene questions! Chris also likes to read, spend time with friends and family, and sing in the church choir.
- Rise above complacency
- Improve dental health and esteem of patients via delivery of excellence
- Be professional (benefit of patient prior to self)
- Give individualized care
- Present an enthusiastic and positive projection
- Give quality to get quality, patients who own their problems and take responsibility for them
- Establish trust and appreciation